|Home -> Welcome|
Shipping and Returns
All products ordered are usually dispatched the same day but this is not guaranteed and is subject to stock availability.
Your order will normally be dispatched the same day if we receive it before 12:00, Monday to Friday, with the exception of English public holidays, but if that is not possible, they will usually be dispatched the next working day.
All items are dispatched on a NEXT DAY service with either UPS, UKMAIL, DHP or Royal Mail. However, the NEXT DAY service is not a guaranteed service and after the goods have been dispatched, the delivery is out of our control.
UK Mainland: Mon - Fri STD Delivery up to £25 value £3.95, £25 to £100 value £9.50, orders over £100 value £11.50 - up to 30kgs.
Europe: including France, Germany, Holland, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Austria and Denmark. Mon – Fri STD Delivery £22.50 up to 20kgs.
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and United States: Mon – Fri STD Delivery £45 up to 5kgs
Additional shipping costs: Some bulky items, including tyres, wheels, frames etc. may be liable to additional shipping costs due to the volumetric weight of the parcel. If additional shipping costs apply to your order, will we inform you before the goods are dispatched. You will then have the option to pay the additional shipping costs or cancel either the whole order or simply the item(s), which are oversize/weight. Please note that shipping charges are fixed due to the nature of the website. When a parcel can be sent cheaper, we will always refund the difference in shipping costs.
For any other countries or weights please email and we will quote for shipping.
* All services are normally delivered next day but this is not guaranteed, as we cannot be held responsible for problems beyond our control.
We use UPS Couriers or Royal Mail to deliver parcels.
* All Deliveries must be signed for on delivery at the shipping address given to us by the customer and all products are fully insured during delivery transit.
All products carry a 1-year warranty against failure and defects under reasonable operating conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. All Refunds will not include the postage. If you wish to return a product please e-mail us to let us know the item is coming back to us with the following details.
• Order Number
• Full Name and address
• Email Address
When sending goods back to us, you must include a copy of your invoice and a covering note explaining the fault and what you may have done to resolve the problem so that we can deal with your return as efficiently as possible. Also the product should be in its original packaging and all component parts included.
* It is the customer’s responsibility to cover the cost of return to us and make sure that it is well packaged.
* We recommend that you use recorded or special delivery as we can not be liable for any loss or damage in transit.
* Any returns that are returned for non-broken reasons (e.g. unwanted after cooling off period) may incur a charge of up to 15%.
* If returned goods are found non faulty, there will be a return fee of the carriage amount. Should we not be able to deliver the ordered products, a card from the courier will be left at the delivery premises notifying you that you have 5 days to arrange delivery/collection of the goods. If this is not completed in the above timescale then the products will be returned to us. This will incur an additional handling charge equivalent to the delivery charge applicable to your order being sent. Should you wish us to rearrange delivery again, this will incur a further delivery charge equivalent to that of the original delivery charge.
to Main Web-Site
| Contact us
| Terms & Conditions
| Delivery Information
Deep Blue Systems Ltd | Update Sweep: 1/9/2019 7:00:18 PM | Changed: 1/9/2019 7:00:18 PM